I'm Not Dead Yet

A little Spamalot reference for the more observant among you. Anyway...

So, I just wanted to give a brief update. (Not that anyone actually reads this blog, but, for what it's worth, I like to keep track of these sorts of things.) For the record, I finished the last of my college applications over winter break, so now that that hellish period of my life is over--and following the completion of midterms--hopefully the remainder of my high school career will actually be enjoyable. I cannot begin to tell you how glad I am to be leaving high school. Not that all of it was bad, but, needless to say, I feel more than ready to move on.

This transition also means I should have more time to be diligent about this blog. For my next post, I'm thinking of doing a reflection on a recent experience of mine. But before you yawn, I promise, if I go through with it, I'll use my trademark wit to make it a pleasurable read--no long, verbose, whimsical reflections on the meaning of life. Sorry, you won't find that here. Somewhat humorous reflections on being a teenager, however, are quite the norm.

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
A blog where a teenage blogger expresses her opinions on just about everything

Followers


Recent Comments