Sweet Memories (sniff)

I've been looking forward to this day for quite some time and now it's finally here (whoopee)!  I'm talking, of course, about my high school graduation.  Yes, after four long years of SATs and APs and college prep out the wazoo, I'm going to be leaving my precious Hell Hole High. 

Ok, fair enough, you caught me; there have been some good times.  I've made friends and learned a lot.  I'm so used to studying like a madwoman at HHH I'm confident I'll be able to succeed in college and beyond.  I'm sure I'll hear similar thoughts during today's ceremony when various people make their well-intentioned but utterly boring speeches.  That's why I won't be saying any more of that goody-goody nonsense.  Nope, on this momentous day in my life, I have just one thing to say: SO LONG SUCKERS!

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
A blog where a teenage blogger expresses her opinions on just about everything

Followers


Recent Comments